DRE 11.1% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

After holding a couple of West Arunta companies, this is amazing...

1. 11,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    After holding a couple of West Arunta companies, this is amazing news. I know all too well how much the market gets excited over REE & Niobium. However it seems right now, the DRE curse continues. All this good news amounts to nothing and there is every chance that tomorrow we lose the 1 pip gain from today if recent history is anything to go by.

The market also seems to be in pause mode. Awaiting which way interest rates head after the latest horrid inflation numbers. Investors are also waiting to see what commodity prices do and whether they recover following the red action of the past week. All this uncertainty adding to the expected down time each year in June as tax selling closes out. Not a great time to be releasing all this consistent positive newsflow through May & June IMO. It will likely have a lot more impact if done August/September for example.

The fundamentals are improving but the market continues to ignore them. The one positive I can think of is that we are weeding out all the weak hands in the past few months. Those not willing to hold are calling it quits and those seeing opportunity and upside and entering. Therefore, when the reversal does take place, it should be quite a rapid event upwards IMO.
    Last edited by coto: 06/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $583.3K 21.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2220361 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1472949 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.