DRE 15.0% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Yeah but one bad apple taken out of a box, what about the instos...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Yeah but one bad apple taken out of a box, what about the instos ,brokers, big company board strategies to acquire on the cheap , it goes on all day long on the ASX every day of the week 52 weeks of the year. Feel sorry for the dude being made an example of but it goes with the grain of everything in this world to pick out an individual but turn the other way when it’s blatantly clear how others make their own rules. The world is totally ## cked , price gouging everywhere you look does nothing to help inflation come down, try getting some medication for an old horse, dog ,cat anything without having to pay a vet consult fee, I thought vets where vets because of their love for animals what a joke that one is, transition to net zero will be delayed due to too much money being made by big oil with slings going to political parties, blah ,blah ,blah , can’t wait to be relieved of living in this wonderful world we live. Bring on the floods ,tornadoes , droughts ,earthquakes and tsunamis but spare the animals please I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $60.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.6¢ $421.4K 23.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236930 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.