VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Gigafactory Development Further Information, page-57

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    I mentioned in a post last week that I had contacted VRC a few months ago and asked if the ESD arrangement was dead in the water but was assured that it was very much alive and I should just keep my eyes out for an announcement from VRC or ESD themselves in time to come. Fair enough.
    Given that Wednesday marked 1 year that ESD had updated its website detailing their progress, I emailed Jeff Yambrick last Sunday (13th) asking if he would be providing an update as it was a year since the last. I didn't really expect a reply so I wasn't too disappointed when my inbox got nothing in return. When you think of the two heavy hitters involved in ESD namely Jeff Yambrick and Bob Galyen along with the work they had put into ESD, the other battery cell materials suppliers and manufacturers they had supposedly lined up plus the Inflation Reduction Act that was created during that time, I would be very surprised if nothing comes of it. They certainly don't have to provide any updates or any other information to mugs like myself as ESD is a limited liability private U.S. company. My guess is that they are waiting for a signature from Sleepy Joe to get a decent slice of the IRA pie. The U.S. has often stated the urgency of self reliance regarding their green future but in reality, they still seem to move painfully slow and we all know how that feels don't we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.