VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

KiwiViking,""The only way PC could stop this BS is if he starts...

1. 5,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3653
    KiwiViking,

""The only way PC could stop this BS is if he starts offering shares to all holders next time and not just the sophs who are making a fool of his company."""

The reason companies prefer to issue to placement stock to soph investors is it gives them the guarantee to get the money they require going forward. Too often companies that offer shares by way of SPP results in shareholders NOT wanting to take up their entitlement because the share price might have been sold down and they no longer want to participate.
    The company is then having to look for someone to take the left over stock that did not get taken up by it's shareholders. It's all good in theory to suggest that clients should be offered stock but the reality is it is time consuming, it is costly having to send out letters to ALL clients and then the unknown of how many will take them up. In one word it's risky.

I can sense that mrwalker is feeling a tad frustrated and can fully appreciate why. My frustration is directed at Asimwe Kabunga. He seems to have many fingers in many pies and has BEEN PAID A HANDSOME REWARD OVER THE YEARS FOR DOING WHAT EXACTLY. He has now been given a more important role within the company. No doubt he will also be rewarded a higher salary than previous. What can shareholders expect to receive in return for this. A few tweets does not cut it for me.
    One wonders why he continues to increase his shareholding when there is little evidence that he is actively doing anything to improve Volts situation. His involvement with other companies for which he is also handsomely paid have taken precedence over his involvement with Volt. In my humble opinion he should either become fully committed in getting Volt to the promised land, or walk away from the company and appoint someone who is 100% fully committed to act in the best interest of shareholders.

He should ask himself a simple question. Is he 100% committed to Volt. We are reaching a very important time in Volts history. We don't need hangers on getting paid large amounts of money whilst doing work for other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.