VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Kiwi,"""Something has got to change. The low volumes and...

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3648
    Kiwi,

"""Something has got to change. The low volumes and shameful SP proves that whatever is being done, is not seriously enough"""

Without wanting to repeat myself I would urge you to look at four of our peers that have all had a similar path as VRC over the past 12 months.

EGR have dropped from 40c to 14c.

BKT have dropped from 20c to 9c

RNU has dropped from 35c to 15c

SYR has dropped from $2.70 to 60c

All of these companies have their interest in Graphite. I could have provided more examples but hopefully you get the picture.

No one will argue that the current share price in VRC looks woeful . BUT VRC are not alone. Every shareholder in the above companies would be feeling just as disgruntled as those currently holding shares in VRC . The whole sector has performed poorly. But that can change and I am hoping over the next 6 to 12 months we will experience significant upside. I remain optimistic about the connections VRC have established in the U.S and that funding will eventually be secured.
    I remain confident that Graphite will eventually be seen for what it is, and the realisation that we don't have enough of the stuff to appease the worlds demands .

I followed the fortunes of one of our Premier Lithium stocks PLS. I watched it jump from 12c mid 2015 to $1.20 late 2017 . Only then to drop back down to 14c in early 2020, to now be worth $5 per share today, and boast a market cap of around 15 Billion dollars.
    I only wish I would have bought them at 14c when everyone was saying it was a dog of a stock with fleas. Sadly, I did not. I am not that clever.

Lithium went from being the market darling to being a stinker, back to becoming a darling again. There has been no better example of the turbulence of the market than this particular company. The ups and downs and the change of sentiment for a certain commodity has been stark.

One can only imagine the frustrations for the long term holders in PLS and what they must have endured during this 8 year period. To lose 90% of it's value would not have been much fun. We can all testify to that. At the end of the day, if you asked them the question, they would probably suggest it was all worth it.

I am hoping that all long termers in VRC who have experienced first hand, the ups and downs will experience the same joy at the end of their journey.

Perhaps one day some one will post on hotcopper and use VRC as the example that I have just done with PLS.

P.S Before the naysayers start jumping up and down, I am not expecting VRC to reach the dizzy heights of a 15 billion market cap. 500 million mkt cap will be good enough for me. But if it does achieve this result, then a higher mkt cap is not beyond it.

Hopefully those currently selling VRC will be left feeling the same as those who sold PLS at just 14c a few years ago..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.