re: Ann: Giralia -Takeover Bid by Atlas Iron ... Hi guys,I have...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    re: Ann: Giralia -Takeover Bid by Atlas Iron ... Hi guys,

I have to say that I believe that the take-over of GIR by AGO is a given.

And why??

Because as it stands now this is an exellent outcome for GIR holders as they have not lost anything.
    Because all what GIR has will still be part your holding if you choose to take all script in AGO.

But not only that, you are now exposed to earnings from the iron ore that AGO is selling, and now the iron ore prices are high, so AGO is making hay while the sun shines.

And we as a shareholder of GIR and soon to be of AGO have all the upside or the operations that AGO has.

Its a perfect fit, and if I did not think that I would have not sold my AGO shares and bought GIR shares.

Cashing the difference in abitration is one thing but having the risk of not getting back my AGO shares would not have been worth it.

I did so because I know that the large holders in GIR who have the power to make or sink this deal can see from miles away that is a positive move for both GIR and AGO holders.

And imho the shareprice of AGO will be around the $4 mark once this deal is signed and sealed.

good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.