BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

And I agree with your last para especially. Risk/reward is...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    And I agree with your last para especially. Risk/reward is pretty phenomenal. And as I keep saying to anyone who will listen, when the money dries up in a month or three you have either got to be in explorers with other cashflow, or be in one of those tucked under the wing of the big boys, or have explorers like this which for novel reasons are able to keep going. If anyone believes the current madness is sustainable just count up all the IPOs over the last year and ask yourself whether it seems reasonable for them all the be humming away in a recessionary or semi-recessionary environment? Even if they have good prospects, just like construction companies which cant maintain cashflow, they will fall by the wayside when a) inflation hikes development costs (even more), b) falling confidence reduces the willingness of punters to buy shares and c) the institutions become more risk-averse.

Which is not to say I am a doomsayer just that I still like BRB compared to the alternatives....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.