BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: GL1: Third Rig Mobilises to the Manna Lithium Project, page-9

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Letme be very clear, I fully understand the frustrations and sentiment towardsmanagement. But if this is going to be a lifestyle company whyhiring 4 geologists and high caliber COO and deploying 3 DD rigs? it is thequestion to ask putting aside the emotion. The premise here is that Lithium is on fire, to me it is becoming aBNPL crypto meme thing, very dangerousIMHO clearly running ahead of itself, gold is unloved at the moment. GL1 marketcap of 400M being an early stage explorer with efforts on two parallel projects in an inflationary environment and highcost of capital it's a massive valuation IMHO. However assuming GL1 valuationis correct and looking at the effort GL1is putting towards Manna, let's make an assumption that Manna represent 70% of GL1 market …Manna is 280M$ hence BRB 20% is worth 56M$with a market cap of 65Mat 20c share price + 20M cash and 20 M of payment fromGL1 as the market assuming Manna is going to be big. So if you give me 100$ and i can only buy shares in GL1 or BRB, I still buy BRB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.