SLX 3.85% $4.50 silex systems limited

Yeah, around about I reckon Bocky. You are right, it's only for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yeah, around about I reckon Bocky. You are right, it's only for fun after all. You'd have to be nuts to put much store in what you read on chat sites.(No offence nuts50)
    I would have gone for a slightly higher Swu and natural grade uf6 price.
    On the other hand I would estimate the royalty at the lower end of the 7-12% range, as it's based on the cost of deployement i think, and things aren't getting cheaper. Although at these prices, the better revenue would be in that 25% share of gle if Gle turn profit back to the owners rather than paying down debt, or perhaps financing further expansion towards 12-16mil swu (which I think maybe a distinct possibility if the demand holds).

As to your reference to "delays in getting the twin lasers and seperator bolted together", I'm not sure I'd call it delayed yet, as i thought they were "expecting" enrichment testing (ie, end of comissioning or start up phase) to commence as "early as mid 24". This schedule was tentative and subject to delays.
    What is mid year? I dunno, but June 30 give or take a month is mid year to me. They said on May 15 that they had the lasers commissioned and were commissioning the seperator, and I wouldn't expect an anouncement untill it had been enriching for a couple of weeks.
    I thought the wording on page 11 of their last investor presentation was interesting. They "expect" to commence enrichment testing, whilst used the word "anticipate" when estimating the programe to be completed this year. I've always thought MG to be pretty carefull with his wording. "Expect" is a nice word to me and any time in the next month or two is fine with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.50
Change
-0.180(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.80 $4.50 $1.778M 386.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 37322 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.51 3008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.