SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

Ann: GLE Receives US NRC Approval to Load UF6, page-32

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi WilliamPike,

I have to respond to your comment where you described Silex as "lagging the field" and "behind the game"

i agree that Silex has had a few distractions along the way but sometimes it is hard to know what will succeed and what wont.

Development has taken longer than anticipated and no one knows this more than me (Oct 1998 I became a shareholder). Anything nuclear is veey slow to develop, red tape being one reason.

For most of the last decade Uranium prices have been below production costs for Paducah. SWU prices have also been very low. This has slowed development but development has been continuous at Lucas Heights. Michael Goldworthy and the directors have done an amazing job of managing this company and have brought us to an incredible position ready to take advantage of a massive supply crunch for U3O8 and SWU.

"lagging the field" and "behind the game" ~ I dont think you have been paying attention

Silex are about to show the world they have finially cracked the Laser Enrichment problem. Multiple governements have spent huge amounts of money and decades and never got this working economically. Laser enrichment will solve the energy problems of the world

I have never been more excited in the future of this company or more impressed with the board of directors

The next 18 months is going to be amazing

Bocky71
    Michael Goldsworthy Appreciation Society

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.