GLL 7.14% 1.3¢ galilee energy limited

Sorry - your post makes no sense at all yet still two muppets...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1615
    Sorry - your post makes no sense at all yet still two muppets have upvoted it.

Gas is not at 70 psi. The flow rate of the gas at the moment from all wells combined is 70 mscf.

"wait for gas pressure to continue to increase".... no.... in CBM/CSG, the gas comes with lower reservoir pressure, not higher. You produce the water to decrease the pressure in the reservoir so that the gas can desorb from the coal. This issue GLL have had in their so far failed attempts in this basin is that the coals are flushed with fresh water and the coals are directly connected to sanstone acquifers... so they keep being recharged with water. This is why GLL have been producing water for years with a fart of gas.

This is very interesting phrasing:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4595/4595750-c3486cda66d7be71fdaa4ea794c61663.jpg

Perhaps I am reading this wrong but to me...in other words "we have bottlenecks on the amount of water we can handle at surface because we have poorly designed this pilot, so the production rate is constrained and there is still capacity to produce more from the wells". If they have capacity and could produce the wells at higher rates then they absolutely should be doing it to accelerate the pressure depletion and try get gas quicker. "should higher rates be required"... of course higher rates are required. The higher the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.