CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Hottuna,

Yes I am perfectly OK and certainly not troubled. I prefer to use the vernacular when I communicate. Deliberate misspelling is a common feature of the vernacular use of communication. I am sure you know that. Nothing strange in this at all to me or the vast majority out there.

Try some elitist French terminology during Indigenous land owner negotiations for an ML in North West Queensland ..I don't think it's going to cut the French mustard ..do you.?

The stock market is certainly not for me and I have made mention to this effect many times ..I prefer to invest hard money in real mine development propositions that are not listed, especially if I am involved. I have learnt and been burned investing on the Hot ASX Stocks some time ago.

Maybe you should try to set up your own Exploration company in Qld .. it will only cost you approx. $3-5K to establish an EPM application for about 100 sub lots. You may have to pay
    a lot more for the Geo and accountant to provide a warrant on the viability of your application.
    However, you will be on your way to owning your own Granted EPM ..more money and work program commitments. You seem to know your way in the copper business in NWQ .. I am sure it would be not to difficult for your to re discover some historic potential...you only need lots of time to put it to bed.

You must respect that I see WM as one of the few die hard explorers, of late, that had to take his private Co to a publicly listed Co to make CDU work on a large scale. The non public company dynamics change very quickly once your project becomes a public entity.

I understand the ongoing compliance issues with listed companies .. very tedious and tiresome ..however, that should not present a problem for you.

It would be a very boring thread if we could not joust, mostly in jest. I take absolutely no offence from any poster giving me a piece of their mind ..water off a ducks back .. however expect a response ..just like a good natured football game.

If we differ on various opinions ..so be it ..that's human nature.

Parting note: You nor I, nor anyone else, can predict the future in the blink of an eye. You never know where and when the next deal may come CDU's way ..good or bad. CDU has a copper mine with Cobalt and gold credits .. who knows, maybe even the magnetite.

You state you do not hold shares and your sentiment is "Sell" .. so why do you bother with the banal...are you some sort of anti CDU crusader ?

My sentiment is None and I do not hold .. I am not a CDU crusader but I do have a problem with people trying to extinguish the flame of Entrepreneurship amongst the mine developers in Australia.

Is it the successful maverick with a style of behaviour that upsets the "Big end of Town"
    and ultimately gets up the nose of some posters here??

I have affinity with the "Ideal behind the company" but not the company SP Hottuna.

That's how it is for me. I will invest in my own resources.

All the best for Xmas and the new year. Stay happy.

Cheers

HR

Just my views .. I cannot help with any advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.