3DA 1.54% 33.0¢ amaero international ltd

Oh c'mon seriously mate? It's an announcement letting the...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Oh c'mon seriously mate? It's an announcement letting the shareholders know of an exciting addition to the board. What are you expecting?? There was less than $200k total traded today and it fell 1.5c, so who cares!

You sound like you want 40% gains and a new price sensitive announcement every 2 days?

You are coming across very impatient as a holder for a company such as Amaero. There are plenty of penny stocks out there that may deliver your desired outcome.

All just my opinion, but please, if multi-bagging overnight is what you are after, look elsewhere. This is a company (i believe) will deliver amazing results with large profits year-on-year moving forward.

Have you done any research? What are your thoughts on the JV with PPK and the potential uses for BNNT?
    Or do you just want an announcement with $$ figure contracts so you can sell your shares at a higher SP and move on?

As I said, just my opinion and not advise at all. As always, best wishes to you and all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $184.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.8¢ $75.21K 223.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 66316 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 23559 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.