1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Global Blockchain Industry expert appointed, page-81

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I didn't ignore your previous posts. I saw all of them, but thanks for the recap.

You have clearly highlighted this as an extremely cheap shell seeking blockchain acquisitions, and most here seem to agree, but as I was paying close attention to your posts, I noticed that you stated on 2 separate occasions:

"The likes of Deloitte, PWC, IBM & CapGemini already onboard"
    and
    "has multinational customers (Deloitte, PWC, IBM & CapGemini)"

Forgive me for appreciating speculation based on accurate information but re: don’t shoot the messenger; somewhere along the way you have confused Deloitte and IBM as current REFFIND customers. Maybe you saw the graphic that was recently posted by onyx, but that was a graphic showing loyyal “partners”. So yeah… Deloitte and IBM were never announced and they were never on the website. REFFIND don't claim them as customers and they never have but since you were it was necessary to point that out because if you didn’t think it was important, you wouldn’t have brought it up. Right? You've been around a bit so I'd expect you appreciate accurate intel too.

Anyone holding is hoping for an acquisition to propel RFN forward, so I’ll let you get back to speculating accurately on the future of the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $697 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4055610 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5984051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.