AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Global Distribution Partnership Secured in Brazil, page-69

1. 85,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, most of the betting today is on leakage or expectation for the coming half report - of which, happy is mainly the cheerleader (and, doing a great job) - or, there is also another short odds bet that today's move is due to jstalls post from early this morning.

Well - I could place a bet on either of those ------------------- but, there maybe another possibility as well - and, yes, it might be to do with a client.

It was?? not many weeks ago since I heard that things are positively racing along with a large polymer potential customer - and, they were pushing us hard for time - they want a solution and they want it yesterday.

I had heard that we might know something in a matter of a couple of weeks ---------------- well, guess what - this is about that time.

If that is our $1 million to $4 million a MONTH customer --------- then, if the button is about to be pressed on that one - then, that would be as big a bit of news for us as we have ever had ------------ that would certainly light up the darkness of a dropping share price -------- at least for half an hour or so

In a deal like that - there would be many in the know - outside AJX - and, if it is as big as I think it is ---------- there could well be a lot of girlfriends and mum's getting a phone call to buy a little Aussie company that was about to get a very big fat contract! Not to mention the credibility to go with it.

anyway - that's another thought.

have a great arvo and close

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $24 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1491467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.