LKE 3.03% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Global Institutional Backing in Oversubscribed $20M Placemen, page-16

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hi all, new to the LKE show.

Have been interested in the Lake story of how they extract lithium and the quality of it. With the way the world is moving we all know that lithium is heading north at a rapid rate of knots. What we will see and are starting to see is the QUALITY of lithium being source for improvement in technology. But most significantly the environmental side of it coming to light. What Lake have here is innovative and extremely valuable. The time reduction in the extraction process resulting in extremely pure lithium is worth its weight in gold. This is going to gather more interest as the show roles on and more awareness of this process spreads across the market.

Some companies like NVX (which I love the link with) are trying to green their products. This is a way of helping them make cleaner products. Believe there will be a high interest after NVX testing and think there is great value ahead for shareholders.

Lithium is the new age oil. We can all thank Grandpa Joe for that. This isn't going anywhere but forwards . Wish I got on this train a few stops earlier but so it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $53.27K 1.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2082072 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1455567 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.