ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've only recently discovered LKE after looking at VUL which is also in the very early stages of development but it rocketed to over $14 and fell back half that, after releasing its PFS. The directors loaded up and new Institutional investors piled in and it consequently got a 'speeding ticket' and a very lengthy please explain.
    Although not in the same price range as VUL, but in the same industry, the share price of LKE is displaying the same behaviour of spiking on positive news and will most likely fall just as sharply to then stabilise and move to the next level. I consider both Tech and Fin Analysis to be complementary and while the fundamentals are encouraging, todays LKE candle looks like ending in an inverted hammer pattern. So, I feel that this week will offer better bang for my buck than the 25c offer I was prepared to pay this morning (but withdrew after lunch). It may even close the tiny gap between last Friday and today.
    I am very enthusiastic about the LT prospects of LKE and definitely don't want to miss this bus, but I want to get the best VFM that I can.
    Good luck folks but DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.