LKE 4.65% 4.1¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Global Institutional Backing in Oversubscribed $20M Placemen, page-59

1. 3,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2758
    I have to say I’m over the moon with the continuation in derisking and proving up what we have at LKE. I have been on board since Oct-17 and have seen this SP go from 6c up to 28c and then back down to 2.5c......now, the extremely satisfying and very quick climb back up to 25.5c. I class myself as a true believer in LKE and envisage so much more to come.
    I’ve also been fortunate enough to find and invest in VUL - since May-20. I’ve accumulated a significant parcel in both at low average price (LKE at 7.8c and VUL at 54c) and have backed my research and belief in the Lithium story (and the advantages of DLE) all the way....and I’m happy to say that it is now life changing for me and my family.
    My 19 year old son started up a CommSec account in Mar-20 after a number of in depth discussions on shares with me and I’m happy to say he’s taken on board what we’ve discussed - buying into LKE, VUL and ADN.....all at good entry points. He’s turned his $4.5k into $30k in less than a year and he’s riding the wave with us. It makes me so happy to have our regular chats about what has happened in the market each day......and I’m glad he’s been able to learn some things and make some good coin as well. Almost brings a tear to the eye!
    Here’s to the continued success of LKE for all the holders sharing their views and stories on HC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $227.7K 5.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1119901 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.