SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I have not posted for some time as I just put the sdl in the...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    I have not posted for some time as I just put the sdl in the draw. From when this deal came through i have said all along it would go through imho at 57.

I like us all think this is a huge shame, but nonetheless I feel the writing ahs always been on the wall. They way the game has been played right back when Hanglong bought Ken's shares indicates it will go through. This game started then imo.

I am sure like Twiggy, Nick Curtis and many more talented businessmen George Jones has many wonderful qualities. I am not fooling mysefl though not to think he has not been/and is in the pockets of the Chinese. the likes of the above have been imo hand picked by the upper level Chinese to both bring prosperity to Australia/Shareholders/themselves of course and CHINA INC! Nepotism is key in China. I am sorry but I do feel GJ sold out Australia and shareholders to the Chinese on this one. I judge that on the way the game has been played to date. That could change if we have a counter offer and I am proven wrong (happily). Until then I expext 57c ps. No more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.