AS2 0.00% 4.3¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Global Lithium Battery Supplier Completes Investment in AS2, page-46

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    From what I could tell based on drill collars in the exploration update, this seems to be about where they chucked one of the holes to test the pegmatite. Below is the outcrop width of the pegmatite (79m) at that location. They have one further south in the thicker part too (and presumably more on this pegmatite after the update was released), but I thought I should use this one as a more representative example.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5262/5262649-c9a05ed24fff53ae81e20bd2710984e0.jpg

If we use the dip of the body from the pegmatites on Andrada's tenements (V1/V2 and proximal), they range from 30 to 50 degrees. V1/V2 is on average ~42 degrees so we will use that. Obviously won't be spot on but it's a good indicator of the actual true width of the highlighted pegmatite.

sin(42) * 79 = 53m true width,
    aka potential pegmatite intersection if this is one of the pegmatites that continues to greater depth as confirmed by the company.

Possibly an 1800m strike too.
    Keep in mind that while the true width is probably somewhat smaller than the outcrops, the shallower dip means that more spod can be mined down-dip in an open pit and therefore the resource size could end up similar to, if not larger than, if the outcrops width were its true width anyway. This also leads to a better strip ratio. Andrada's is 2.6:1 which is very good.

I am excited for results, if there is spod mineralisation, I think it will be consistent throughout the body (IMO) as Andrada's pegmatites are unzoned/homogenous, which is unlike a lot of economic pegmatites that have some form of magmatic zonation, i.e. layers of differing mineral composition. One of the fairly recent studies also suggests that the majority of pegmatites in the Cape Cross-Uis pegmatite belt are unzoned.

Drop the results this week team, don't take the piss wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.