ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 239 Posts.
    A few quotes that I thought notable from the interview :

“Come September 30th, we are going to come out with such a massive burst marketing, including all of our social media marketing, that it is going to drive awareness, and therefore adoption, throughout the entire tournament”

“Megastar is and always will be a social media marketing driven company. However, given the nature of our partnerships, given the celebrities that we have involved in Megastar, there will be some mass media pick up. That will be in the form of paid and earned media and we expect that to be quite significant”

I think this one is very interesting re the talent that Megastar will procure. The value of the talent here could be enormous and Usher has already discovered a Justin Bieber, what's another one of him worth or maybe multiples of him worth to Megastar?

“Usher came on board for two reasons; he sees the vision, he believes in the vision and he wants to be a part of the vision... The other reason he came on board is because he sees the possibilities of what we’re building with megastar. He sees the fact that we are going to take talent, emerging talent from across the globe, and gives it a voice that the fan is actually going to help drive. To me, that’s incredibly exciting”

sk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.