ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    5.5Mt @ 1.07g/t (190,000 oz) in M&I category = more than 12 months of production from satellites alone.

This provides a very nice bridge to the main game at Morila.

I wouldn't be surprised if the LOMP gives an upgraded throughput of 5.5Mtpa as well based on this cheeky comment from the quarterly:

"Plant – consultants JT Metallurgical Services are undertaking a plant capacity evaluation in collaboration with Orway Mineral Consultants."

Based upon the high grade drill results we received last week, I think it is extremely likely that we'll easily prove up another 5.5Mt of M&I satellite feed pushing Morila further back again.

Pit 5, Viper, Koting, high grade and open... should be some exciting drill results on their way.

Once the company gets a debt facility - Taurus? Sprott? They can hit the early stage targets hard which will be extremely exciting - drilling in virgin elephant country, with a huge $300M plant ready to go... insane potential.

Don't forget the lithium, Macquarie must be getting close to finalising partnership & financing for Goulamina:

"Macquarie-led process to identify funding and partnership opportunities. The process is well underway with numerous parties engaging in a review of the Project data room."

If the above plays out as we are speculating it will, I think we'll be adding $1 in front of our current 38c share price in very quick succession.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.