FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

5.5Mt @ 1.07g/t (190,000 oz) in M&I category = more than 12...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    5.5Mt @ 1.07g/t (190,000 oz) in M&I category = more than 12 months of production from satellites alone.

This provides a very nice bridge to the main game at Morila.

I wouldn't be surprised if the LOMP gives an upgraded throughput of 5.5Mtpa as well based on this cheeky comment from the quarterly:

"Plant – consultants JT Metallurgical Services are undertaking a plant capacity evaluation in collaboration with Orway Mineral Consultants."

Based upon the high grade drill results we received last week, I think it is extremely likely that we'll easily prove up another 5.5Mt of M&I satellite feed pushing Morila further back again.

Pit 5, Viper, Koting, high grade and open... should be some exciting drill results on their way.

Once the company gets a debt facility - Taurus? Sprott? They can hit the early stage targets hard which will be extremely exciting - drilling in virgin elephant country, with a huge $300M plant ready to go... insane potential.

Don't forget the lithium, Macquarie must be getting close to finalising partnership & financing for Goulamina:

"Macquarie-led process to identify funding and partnership opportunities. The process is well underway with numerous parties engaging in a review of the Project data room."

If the above plays out as we are speculating it will, I think we'll be adding $1 in front of our current 38c share price in very quick succession.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.