FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: Global Partenership Agreement, page-118

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I've never seen a weinerburger style block used in Australia, but from what i've seen they can be laid super duper tight which is perfect for HX. I'd have been pretty concerned if they went with someone in Australia, at the moment where i am now there's big issues with undersized bricks, like i'm talking ± 5mm in length/width, and about 3mm variation in height all in the same batch. Doesn't sound like much but you have to try and work different gauges and lots of cuts everywhere as most houses are designed to specific brick gauge.

This will give you an idea of the tolerance weinerburger can achieve. https://media.glassdoor.com/l/20/eb/5e/eb/wienerberger-building-material-solutions.jpg

HX should adapt very easily to a lot of european style building from what i've seen. The only problem with laying tight blocks like in the picture is the first course has to be set perfectly plumb, then it just goes up by itself, so there's still an issue of uneven slabs in my opinion. They need to develope some sort of buffer between the slab and first course rather than having to rely on perfect produced level slabs, like even just the first course bedded with mortar or something of the nature to take up any undulations in the slab. Would be much better and more adaptable solution than hoping for precision perfect slabs all the time. Idk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.