IXC 10.5% 6.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

at the end of the day, I've asked about this before and Tom...

1. 15,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    at the end of the day, I've asked about this before and Tom shares the frustration, he knows they are very much undervalued and should be higher. But hes said before he doesnt control the share price. He cant do anything to push the price up, they can only keep doing what they can control.

That's the share market lol. If everyone knew when something would go up then they would buy prior.
    Again this could move whenever, who knows, that's the whole aspect of buying low at the base and waiting.

Yes opportunity cost is there for sure, but once this moves and it will I can assure you it wont be at these levels ever again. I believe once we crack 85 cents we will never see 60s or 70s again.

Some people rather wait for the breakout up and then buy in. That's what a lot are waiting for, the break up and then volume will arrive and arrive heavily. If you don't want to wait your better off waiting until the volume arrives and buy in at a higher price knowing its on peoples radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.007(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.509M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $3.264K 54.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.