DXB 5.56% 38.3¢ dimerix limited

If your worry is Remestemcel-L as a competition to DMX-200, then...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    If your worry is Remestemcel-L as a competition to DMX-200, then I can see 2 counters as to how they are not.
    a) the inhibitors used by the 2 drugs to containing the chemokine and cytokine storm (caused by COVID-19) is different, no? So the response to these anti-inflammatories will surely vary based on severity/bodymake etc. Hence its not an either or question; IMO enough room for both to play their part as anti-inflammatories.Maye more like the same way Irbesartan is playing in the current P2 FSGS/DKD trials. So even if one of them is behind in schedule by a few months, eventually it normalises.
    b) Even if, lets say, DMX-200 fails to reduce inflammatory response in lungs, and say the current P2 trials are successful, i see DMX-200 still play a role in controlling protienuria as a result of COVID-CAP. so its still a win for DMX-200 as a market given collaborative nature of the trials.

Lastly i think a few intangibles,
    - REMAP-CAP opens up access to accelerated and adaptive trial processes that DXB will surely benefit from for future drug trials.
    - Global exposure the DXB.

So even if a COVID-19 solution never pans out, this deal has fired up DXB unimaginably.

This is my view of the deal, and not an advice of course.
    Either ways, I cant see myself selling DXB for another year +, cant miss the front seat view of all upcoming action.

Last edited by ColdProps: 05/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.3¢
Change
-0.023(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $214.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 38.3¢ $974.5K 2.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 589723 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 76792 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.