DXB 6.17% 38.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Global REMAP-CAP Platform Trial Protocol To Include DMX-200, page-97

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Exactly CP,

The only real parallel here between MSB & DXB is that we are both contributing to COVID-19 trials with completely different INDs (investigational new drug).

Both companies are doing this on their own scientific merit & it’s not a competition, and really not even a comparison on how these drugs work. Both are extremely important new IPs.

From what I have briefly read on MSB’s COVID-19 trial is that the infusion will be given to critically unwell ICU patients in the USA? I sincerely hope that you get some good results on this MSB people, it looks very promising.

We will have to wait for trial protocols, but if DMX-200 (an oral medication) is beneficial, then that could be started earlier in treatment if they have risk factors for severe disease, which patients can take in home isolation; in order to prevent the massive inflammatory process seen in COVID-19 (cytokine storm) that is causing multi-organ failure & death.

Just in case people are wondering how an oral medication can be given to intubated patients in an induced coma in ICU, it can be administered via a naso-gastric tube (NGT) directly into the stomach, or for patients who are too unwell to swallow medication and still conscious.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.025(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 38.0¢ $1.199M 3.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 495495 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 121002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.