NVA 0.00% 22.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Global Resource at Korbel Main Grows to 4.7Moz Gold, page-121

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    I expected around 4.7 -4.8 ish based on my own rough calculations. You can see this in some resent posts of mine.

I am disappointed we didn’t get any resource upgraded to measured and/or and indicated reserves. This is really what we need the most. I suspect this is due to this estimation getting rushed - I anticipated at least another month before this was released. However, I think they might have decided they want to complete the feasibility study prior to upgrading.

I am also alittle disappointed they reduced the cutoff. However, this does align us with what peers are using and is somewhat justified by the ore sorting assumption, but I would have still preferred they left it the same. I believe they felt pressured to get close to 5 moz so had to use a few tactics to try to plump it up a bit. The main reason I’m disappointed in lowering the cutoff is that I believe it is overall reducing the average grade of the resource, which is an important figure to try to keep as high as possible both for institutional investor attracting and for the upcoming feasibility studies.

lastly, I am concerned with what appears to be a large amount of ignorant/uneducated/newly investors in NVA. I’m seeing a whole lot of nonsense here. If this continues, we will continue to see a poor valuation of the stock as well as volitility. One large reason for this is in fact the communication we get from Chris, mostly in the form of overexuberance, which as you know I’ve been moaning about ever since I first got onboard with NVA. I wish he would tone it down a bit.

all that said, we just received news of roughly 40-50% increase of resource on the books. It looks legit to me. That is OUTSTANDING considering only 6 months of work and only about 8ish million cash expenduature in that time. Really, that is a phenomenal return on investment. Very few ASX explorers are capable of that. In that light, I’m extremely bullish. I’ll be trying to time this dip and buying the flash sale.
    Last edited by kduvey: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 22.0¢ 18.5¢ $36.38K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4772 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.