NVA 1.64% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Global Resource at Korbel Main Grows to 4.7Moz Gold, page-155

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Literally speaking, IQ levels of investors is not really the issue. Its sort of a combination of a lot of new inexpererienced junior explorer investors (so maybe ignorant is a better word?) combined with some irresponsible wording/statements from Chris.

1) NEVER listen to a CEO when he/she forcasts resource numbers, especially before the data has been collected or the work has been done. When Chris says '5-7 moz' or '10 moz by 2022' , or 'we aint goin home til we get 50 moz', knowlegable investors are shuttering and cringing. How in the heck could he possibly make those statments without having the drill data and the estimations? (hint, he cant!). We should all be rolling our eyes when he makes statments like this. Unfortunatly, Im seeing far too many posters here, even respected ones, literally quoting these staesments as actual evidence of what to expect - this then perpetuates and snowballs the issue. Lesson number one: alwasy form your own forcast (or at a minimum listen to an independent voice familair with geology/exploration/estimation), and the only thing you should look at as an investor/forcaster is drill results. Period. Do not listen to the basless forcasts by the CEO, and do not listen to internet posters who are just regurgitating what the CEO said.

2) Chris absolutly should not be talking numbers. It is very unprofesional and makes me cringe every time. In an interview today I heard him agian say '10 moz by 2022' and it just made me want to grab him and shake him. Of course its possible they could hit 10moz by the end of the year, but he should not be claiming that he thinks they will. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for him to know. He really needs to reign this in.

That said, its a real shame to hear that folks like you are loosing faith in what he says, becasue he really is a smart guy and talks a whole lot of soild logic and reasoning. He demonstates great understanding of what it takes to move from exploration to development/mining. The stuff he says about ore sorting, processing, economics, and the exploration and mining processes in general really does make good sense. He simply needs to stop throwing out numbers on resource figures in the future (and further to that, people really need to stop listening to him when he does).
    Last edited by kduvey: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.003(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.3¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $15.88K 102.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45773 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.