BCB 1.96% 5.2¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: Global Roadshow Presentation , page-11

1. 5,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Empire
    Firstly I don't obsess and cut and paste posts of others. That's a bit weird in my book.

Did it did not call it a buy for the first time just before the big move in the stock price? Where we're you? You post well past the move. Perhaps you where having tea with the queen?
    well you caught me out. By the time I posted a BUY on CBS the stock moved to 8.3. Off by 0.4c. I confess. Lock me up. Lol.
    I won't repaste the factual points I rose at the time. They are there.

The stock moves to 12 cents before you can post that you purchased a great bundle at low 6's. That's a great call! Your the best stock caller I have seen for a long time! Well when we started our 'fight' the stock 52 week low had not cracked the 9 cents mark on the down side. Strange that you got stock at low 6 cent range then. Strange that given you have management ear you did not get into the 20 cent cap rasining. Did management tell you not to buy???????????? Too strange.

I call it as it is. You have been in the stock for 7 years and this is all you have to show for it! 11.0 cent penny stock with an EV of 10m or so. There are shell companies with more EV than CBS.
    Please tell me what I missing! Are your joking or are you being serious?
    What exactly in the past 7 years has CBS done the past 7 years that has made shareholders fortunes? I think the Highest the share price has ever got to is 24 cents or so. I just don't understand.

I have outlined exactly what I do not like about this stock. Your relentless personal attacks are comical and very entertaining for me. At 11 cents your posts seems like you have won the lottery ticket. It is still dead wood lemon in my book. The stock is still under 20 cent and most shareholders are under water apar from yourself at the low 6's.

You want others to judge. Lol. You think anyone really cares on the stockmarket. You'll get support if it suits other shareholders at the time otherwise you'll get sold down the river for a few dollars. Where was all the support when the share price was tanking? A few new shareholders with new excitement and everything is rosey.

I'll send over the cheer squad t make you feel better if you like.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $148.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $1.362M 27.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1010000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 56584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.