ECT 33.3% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Global Steel Innovations Forum Presentation, page-186

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Some things dont make sence but some people like to make other people look stupid if it suits there tactic to avoid the obvious. It apears you might have brought some shares and dont like any body asking hard questions because you might lose money. Bad luck son I am just asking questions. Like you tell people if you do not like it why dont you move on insted of putting a spotlight on me? You try to make a big deal of other people not making sence why so much focuss on doing that?

India does things differntly to australians with how they use diferrent terms and even the company had to change the names of some things that were told to the ASX. Read your anoncments sp3 i actually thought you knew this correction took place. A couple of corrections the company has had to make you will find including misunderstanding dates and misunderstanding indias way of doing things that affect there time lines. I could go on but puting it simply there have been many diferrences between australia market expectations EcTs expectations and iNdias deliverys.

So what else might be different in india to in australia? If you dont get that you should not be buying and selling and if ECt agree terms are diferrent they should come clean about it. Every body is expecting a deal to be singed soon but do the indians already think its been singed? Do you get it now mr I dont understand you becasue you dont make sence scatters? Ive spelled it out for you again sp3 now do your best to man up to face another hard question and dont dive out of the way. Stop playing dumb to and good luck with your buying price but i assume it was to high because your are so defencisve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $59 29.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31026071 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.