BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Agreed......SW also presented on the 5th of October at the...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

Agreed......SW also presented on the 5th of October at the Paydirt Nickel Conference and that presentation has only just been released on Youtube.

Easy to find via Google but I'm sure someone more tech savvy than me will post the link soon.

SW's confidence and enthusiasm was at a level several notches above the NWR presentation and despite the content being almost identical his delivery is more compelling....well worth a listen IMO.

My favourite quote was in relation to the new Chim Van target....

"The Geo's will hate me saying this but I'm sure it will be Ni and being 15x the size of Ban Phuc that will be company making right there"(then he retracted slightly with a big smile on his face saying or it could go to another company...yeh right Scotty!!).

He mentioned Trafigura in a context not heard before....ie in relation to how much they believe in Blackstone's ambitions and it was intimated getting the needed concentrate from them is a given.

Another point he made was about the conservative nature of the DBU PFS which was only delivered in that fashion to keep the ASX happy...."we intend the DBU to be double the PFS numbers"

He also emphasised the Vinfast EV ambitions and it just seemed very pointed towards a strong connection with them. Many other examples but you need to listen to get my point about his tone.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $2.7K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.