WR1 6.25% 51.0¢ winsome resources limited

I partially agree with what you're saying. Personally I'm not...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    I partially agree with what you're saying. Personally I'm not looking for capitulation on the stock. The fact that it dropped 30% off a good announcement is different to say QPM that dropped a DFS with a blowout in CAPEX.

I do agree that the Lithium winter is here and won't be resolved anytime soon. While I don't think we will bounce back to highs on the Li price, as we move from an "oversupplied" state to even just a even level, not even a deficit, this will push the Li price higher. This will in turn help the companies, the ones with larger resources will benefit the most.

As for the much lower, I could see this dropping more but tbh I really couldn't see this falling below 70c. I am sure most retailers that were thinking of selling have done so in the last 3 days.

However, the end thought for me is regardless of Li sentiment there are still companies like PMT, LRS etc with large resources with a MC still multiples from where we are. If we announced a 100mt resource in 3 months, I doubt we would stay at 170m MC. May not be 1B, due to the Li sentiment but the SP will move north.

I still believe despite the recent sell off, this will still make it to the $1.50 mark in the coming weeks/month. Once the irrational selling finishes, people will start to realise that this is a great buying opportunity. When the selling will stop, thats the million dollar question.
    Obviously not financial advice but just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.030(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $109.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 49.0¢ $235.8K 468.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7673 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 25323 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.