WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

Reasonably argued response but "You'll have to point me to where...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    Reasonably argued response but "You'll have to point me to where they've shown 'real intent' to expand their coverage. To me, they're doing all that they can to remove distractions to focus on their main project."

I think three transactions in the last 9 months shows real intent to expand Winsome's coverage by the company board.

7 March 2023 - Winsome increases in holding in Power Metals to 10%

19 April 2023 - Winsome acquires the Tilly property which is along the belt that Adina sits on

24 August 2023 - Winsome swaps a couple of properties in southern Quebec so as to increase its holding in Power Metals to 19.5%

Sure they are shuffling their properties around but the fact is that they made three acquisitions in the past ten months. They didn't have to barter their southern properties for an increased slice of Power Metals, they could have just let the properties sit for the time being. And as Chris Ellison and Gina has shown in WA you can control the destiny of companies with a holding of around 20% so Winsome moving from 10% to 19.5% of Power Metals was a wilful move by them in my eyes. The simple truth is that the Winsome Board is not sitting on its hands but is actively positioning the company through multiple m&a actions. They are cashed up during a market rut so are well positioned to make additional acquisitions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.