CND 6.38% 4.4¢ condor energy limited

I found the following article regarding gas valuations at the...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I found the following article regarding gas valuations at the well head which may give some assistance and or provoke comment regarding the glv article proposing a potential gas reserve in the well of 2.2 trillion cf ..... obviously this is many multiples of our current share price ...

How much is a 1 trillion cubic feet of natural gas worth?It depends on a number of factors, including quality, location, contract delivery terms, etc.In the U.S., the value at the wellhead is about $3.00 per million BTU, which for 1,000 BTU gas is the same as $3.00 per thousand cubic feet.One trillion cubic feet would therefore be worth $3 billion at the wellhead (i.e., to the producer), which is kind of nonsensical because it will take a while to deliver that quantity .

There is much to look forward to with GLV i have traded many oil stocks but this is potentially the cream on my trading career
    i have never seen a permit so ripe for the picking with so much historical work and preparation completed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $27.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.553K 171.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12291 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.