GBE 0.00% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Globe appoints strategic partner in Europe, page-15

1. 2,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Ralli, you have many conspiracy theories here's my take on a couple:Alice was asked to underwrite a SP which all shareholders could have taken up, they did not and she became the major shareholder was that by default or by design, possibly by design. She has held fast and endured a slow relationship in obtaining a ML etc.. Like many long-term holders take my hat off to her. The move of processing back to Malawi makes sense given the cost of transport etc for the alternative, if you are trying to negotiate a plan you need options and announcing the plan to not do in Malawi obviously achieved a better result in the end.The battery fund was connected to a the placement company from what I can make out and given that I was contacted by three different parties trying to push that placement on me they obviously had little scope and small client base and could not perform for the second tranche. I have no trust issue here, the Share Price will reflect when the first offtake and finance is announced. WA1 as some raise has had great/exceptional SP increase but that story is young and lots to play out there too (well done WA1).I agree our company has not been the dynamite PR machine (like WA1), they have made errors, but they have also progressed us on the smell of an oily rag. If that is in protection of the larger 2-3 shareholders then that is to the advantage of all. I am sure Alice could have done a lot better with her 14mil investment over the last 10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.