GBE 15.0% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

hello Geenius, I still owe you an answer about the investor...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    hello Geenius, I still owe you an answer about the investor relation company.

you are right, very unimpressive their homepage. Euroswiss capital primarily refers
    to a guy named Marcus Moser, who appears to be a partner - mind you.
    The homepage shows nothing of a right impressum - i didn´t found it.

it is recognizable that he probably wrote something aboutcommodity companies in
    2009 via a journal called smart-investor, in addition , it is stated that they have a
    weekly - probably column - in a localdaily newspaper .

Further information on the commodity companies mentioned by euroswiss - nothing
    else is recognizable on their homepage.

Marcus Moser is also not known to me - I´m been in the scene for several years -not
    appeared to me as a commodities guru.

What globe here has done is counterproductive; because if i want to be at the forefront
    I need one of the BEST in the field of investor relations. As ralli said, the money spent
    is peanuts.It would have been better not to have issued a PR and to have been better
    informed beforehand, means made a good due dilligence. Shame on you.

To advertise now, that the company want to do something for foreign shareholderoverseas/
    in europe is basically a joke.At the time, we existing shareholders were deliberately/explizid
    eft out of capital issues.
    Now they came - in my view - backdoors to ask for investments.Sorry, that´s no good
    relationship, esp. for existing shareholders. Why didn't they ask their overseas shareholders
    who is eligible? who organizes overseas trade fairs in the field of raw materials etc. ?

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.006(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 5.5¢ 4.4¢ $36.51K 768.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 141905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.006 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1250
Last updated 13.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.