GBE 15.0% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

Congratulations on another 100K shares.I also support the...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Congratulations on another 100K shares.

I also support the positive points you described,but I have the fear that GBE does
    not have made a gooddue diligence.

WA1 has probably done one or the other in the past more than right.
    Otherwise the share price would not bewhere it is today.

I am not involved there and therefore cannot say in detailwhat was done in detail.
    The number of shares (fully del.)can hardly be the reason, as we (GBE) are clearly
    in the majority in this point.

I ask my self why can't GBE contact shareholders from Europe in order to get more
    expertise what firm they have to choose ? GBE is able to say how much shareholder
    they have. They are clearly able to say how much shareholder are from overseas and
    esp. from Europe (there is a shareholder-registry).
    If they would announce how much shares will be held from this part, maybe a lot of
    people are saying "WOOOWW".
    Take only the girls or boys acting on more than 5 shares you get enough expertise
    be able to choose the right decision, which in future create better price-share-results.

Why is there no one in the company who takes care of the competition overall with regard
    to certain actions (assumption made),because if there was, surely they would act differently ? !

Still holding announcement in hand fro GBE from September 2010 (Mining Journal) where
    Globe promised ".... it´s well positioned to become a reliable , volume and ethical supplier
    of quality tantalum products, with the start of production from Kanyika in 2013 ".

now we are further another 1andhalf Decade, what has happen ?
    okay we are living in different times, but .........

We are at time able to produce open pit. why we not asking the government to start.
    that will be the right answer of a leader company. It´s not the question how much
    money we earn at first. It´s the question if are we able to act or not.
    If not, we have to communicate why not and what is necessary.

Remember : 300 gr NIOB reduce the steel-weight by 200 kg of a middle-class car .

elsolivars

p.s. sorry of bad english, no native speaker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.006(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 5.5¢ 4.4¢ $36.51K 768.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 141905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.006 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1250
Last updated 13.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.