GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Globe appoints strategic partner in Europe, page-26

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Yes, I'm afraid you're right.

GBE feels like the centre of the world, but unfortunately , they are not.

I'm certainly a bit older than most people here, but I've learnt that it is the customer/client
    I will/must live from today and in the futureand not the other way around.

My customers expect me to talk to them and, if necessary, provide them with added value.

In my eyes, shareholders are co-owners of the companyand therefore have a certain to say.
    This also includes the fact that the company also owns the knowledge of websites such as
    Hotcopper.

They have to prepared to read websites like Hotcopper, or is obliged to do so, even beyond
    the rubbish that such asite contains. So if the company does this, it knows very well where
    good and bad users are located.
    When I think of our CEO-Altshuler, who is travelling elsewhere,he should know which relevant
    shareholders are in the neighbourhood of my destination , and why not contact them ; if necessary
    even if it's just an exchange of ideas.

In terms of communication, there is still a lot of room for improvement on the part of GBE.

If GBE would have a better attitude to their shareholders the intern DD would much better and
    more successful !!! In this case think about a share-price of only 3,5 Dollars against WA1
    (only 1/3 of today´s share-price). Not un-impossible.

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 105653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.