GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Globe appoints strategic partner in Europe, page-27

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Shareholders are the backbone elsolivars but public companies do not consult with shareholders they reported unlike your business we are not customers.
    how many pubiic companies outside Australia contact shareholders they have in Australia for their strategic moves? NIL
    The company was held back due to the implementation off mining legislation we are still the company forgeing forward with many firsts in Malawt.
    GBE has progressed in delivering more and more information to shareholders in recent times along with trying to progress our PR but as usual as is easy in life people have a better solution having no idea of the background or reasoning for selecting partners to promote the company. Be it price, referral, padt working relationship or direct approach. Instead what happens is the expert shareholders pop up with their negatives corrupting all efforts by the company to incres the share price for all thier shareholders/customers.
    Any action should be a positive in moves like this appointment.
    The company does take calls and answer emails, I have had reason to question them in the past and fou nd responses to all forthcoming while not always them approaching the same way I would.
    I remember running a company shorterm for someone and on return we reviewed a few issues that arose. His biggest comment was " i would have done some things differently but you achieved the outcomes ". Did i own that company no I could only act on my knowledge and information against his knowledge having built the business and his ability to assess risk to business both reputation and financial. Our decision making would never be identical. As is the difference now as a business owner for 35 years since my decisions are not restrained like an employee or in the case of GBE a shareholder commentary without the full story.
    In saying that have you emailed GBE CFO with you suggestions?

Goodluck to us all with our shareholdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32033 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 81360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.