DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Put it this way, we had been robbed by GMD or the stolen value...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Put it this way, we had been robbed by GMD or the stolen value of DCN had been transferred into GMD and if I am to follow your suggestion of selling DCN and buying into other gold miners, the stolen value of DCN would have been totally lost! If I am to remain with GMD, at last I can still have some claim on the stolen DCN value. Since RF had been so successful in stealing from DCN, I am also hoping that he can also steal from some other companies in order to make up for what I had lost on DCN. Is that morally right? Perhaps not but who can claim a moral high ground when it comes to making money?

I guess you are bitter on the outcome of investing in DCN, just as I am. However I am prepared to get over it and move on. Hope you do as well.

BTW, if you had been diligently reading what I had posted, as you have implied, you may notice that I was right in guessing that gold price will hit the high of >$2,000 in Mar 2022 and therefore I had been right once at least!

I am prepared to stick to my guess that gold price may hit a high sometime in 1H of 2024. After that, I will be out of the gold sector totally and moving on to Index ETF.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.