GML 0.00% 1.5¢ gateway mining limited

Ann: GML Identifies Significant Copper-Nickel-PGE Targets, page-2

1. 11,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Mark Cossom if you are reading this I apologise in advance, but if you announce crap on the ASX ya gonna get crap back.

Upon reading this announcement I checked the calendar to make sure it wasn't 1st April today.

It's not 1st of April today. Hooray!

This announcement is a sick joke.

Copper, whoop de do. It takes 15 years to get a mine up and running this is no more than a frolic.

Nickel whoop de do. Nickel mines are being shutdown all over Australia Markie boy. The Chinese have conned the Indonesians to run hard and wreck the nickel market, just ask the girls and boys at IGO.

Markie Boy, have you not heard of opportunity cost? Even by now your free options have an opportunity cost. How about you get off your fat arse and convert the gold opportunity into real dollars for shareholders. Do a deal with another company for chrissakes.

This announcement is pure fluff and diversionary. Again get off your fat arse and convert the gold ounces into cash for shareholders. We are all sick of your snail pace advancement. In fact you should be so embarrassed that you should resign and let a go getter lead GML, coz you aint no go getter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 153178 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 173219 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.