GML 0.00% 2.1¢ gateway mining limited

Ann: GML Sells Gold Rights at Montague East to BTR for $14M, page-31

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Clearly Management namely Andrew Bray doesn't want to sell the shelf company of GML to another entity. All GML has now is 18,000oz indicated Gold and trading at 2.3 cents. Which is why I got out of GML yesterday after the announcement as GML shares are worthless today. All they have is cash in hand to line management pockets with ongoing fees. Management lost interest in GML and all jump ship to STK and now Andrew Bray is no longer the CEO of STK and I wonder if that was anything to do with insider trading with buying GML 20,000,000 purchase of STK shares for only 4 cents just before they took off to 20 cents a share. Notice L11 Capital - Andrew Bray Sole director has changed its name to Zozo Capital.

You know when Peter Langsworthy was CEO of GML he was farming out the GML tenements saying they were not important to us and his company OMNI GeoX was picking up the drilling contracts from those companies which was worth $$millions. Conflict of interest it is called. I brought it up with the company and funny enough 2 months later Peter announces he was leaving as CEO to further his private interests. Scott Brown is also a director/partner of OMNI GeoX who has just recently stepped down from GML.

I wish you all well who ever is still holding the shares and I really wish you all the very best of LUCK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.304M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 488448 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.