GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

We have all got a little bit excited. We are throwing out that...

1. 60 Posts.
    We have all got a little bit excited. We are throwing out that Apple will look to buy us out plus out we our going to gain 3 to 5 bags in the next couple of months etc etc. My thoughts only and I am and will never pretend I am a great investor who can read the sharemarket and I am not playing with funds larger than three figures. I know within HotCopper there is very knowledgeable persons with great insights of many companies i have bought into which is why I log in to listen and gain many perspectives to help me research as thoroughly as I can. I love to log on hear persons being confident about gmv or negative and reasons why so I can reflect and try and get an overall view point. I believe in the product Gmv has and the business plan and fully believe that the share price will increase substantially from where it is as of Friday. I have slowly accumulated and my average is now 0.008 cents above the institutional investors and I for one can assume they have done due diligence so am happy to take the risk. Unfortunately we will need to be patient while we watch the big boys take profits on even 0.05 increase as they have the capital to make decent money on day to day trading which this company does offer a good environment for. I am in for the long haul and I love waking up each day knowing with Gmv there is possibly another announcement around the corner but until we start making money we our a dream. However follow the announcements which IMO indicates a great business plan as GMV is continually hitting objectives and that dream seems a reality very soon. Get on board, get pumped because as early investors we are involved at the most exciting time in this company and that makes putting our money into it all the more exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.