GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: GMV Granted FDA 510(K) Clearance - Prizma Smartphone Jacket, page-253

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Very Very naive comment.

Lef is good, absolutely no doubt about it. He makes money for sure. But do not hang on his every word. His play is very obvious to anyone that has been around the traps. He plays the set up. He even states this in his sig.

He ramped RAP for well over a year and a half, then disappeared. Check his very last post on RAP. it was a massive ramp, accusing a negative poster of being wrong. Well, the complete opposite was the case. The number of RAP holders that hung on his every word, like you are hanging on his every word on GMV, was astonishing. But he went quiet, and when the crap hit the fan with RAP, some pour souls, were asking him for his opinion on the catastrophe. Well, he never replied. He never replied or showed up in the months before the collapse, most likely, he had already exited. Given the followers he gained on RAP, I think it's quite unethical that he never even surfaced to say he was out.

As a seed investor, he is well and truly in the money on GMV. He has smarts, my bet is he is banking healthy profits. And good on him.

Look up Jessie Livermore, (Livingston). Market manipulator.

If you wish to follow his moves, note that he gets in early, follow him then, and exit when you think the set up is over.

My opinion is GMV has more in it.

I'll be crucified for this post by his loyal followers, I'm ok with that. Note, I think he's one of the best here on HC, and to be very respected. just know his game.

Not meant to be an attack on Lef at all, but a simple observation that wet behind the ears investors simply adore him, without any understanding of his market play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.