GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Nice post LJsilver. I will dispute the enethical part. I was in...

1. 9,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Nice post LJsilver.

I will dispute the enethical part.

I was in RAP for 2 years with an av of 1.8 cents. Top 10 shareholder. I rode it all the way to 50 cents without selling a share. Then all the escrow dumping started and then over time it rose back up. Yes I did sell months ago for many reasons which many posters are aware of offline. Some held, some sold a portion and some sold out One of those reasons came true. The opposite may have occurred and USA results may have been fantastic. One of the RAP directors had a go at me for selling. I had to toss up between gambling, greed and investing. I was absolutely gutted when the RAP results were released.

I am not a daytrader. Not interested in charts. I post 100% truthfully. This is the spec end of town and the story can change in an instant. Once I exit I have a policy of not commenting anymore. I have exited plenty of stocks and they went on for a bigger run.

I am not a qualified investment advisor. I assume everyone can think for themselves.

I bought RAP for 3 months while it traded under 2 cents after listing. GMV similar.

As for GMV I am also top 10. I did buy at 18 cent seed and I did double down at 14 to 15 cents. I had done my due diligence and the dumb instos that dumped on Day 1 was a gift. A few of us on this forum like Rod Valens kept buying. I havent sold 1 share.
    So yes I did buy the set up and as far as I am concerned the set up is still in play. IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.