GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Lefevre I read your posts with interest as I do with the...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi Lefevre

I read your posts with interest as I do with the posts of LJ Silver, although LJ often gets booed off stage for saying things people don't want to hear....this seems to be the nature of the forums for spec stocks...there are a lot of wide eyed posters who refuse to believe their dream of a Ferrari and early retirement may not come true and some of these posters see you as an example of someone who has been pretty successful with their investments

I have to say though that I did take exception to your last post on the RAP forum as by the time you made that post from a quick check of the latest top 20 announced to the market, from memory you had already sold around 6 million shares. Yet despite this you were still making such posts and your sentiment was still "buy".

People can interpret this how they please but I am old school (and getting older) and perhaps there is an ethical argument that can be made here or perhaps it was an oversight on your behalf or perhaps you truly did people should be buying even though you had just sold 6 million shares and had personally had serious concerns surrounding the BL sell off at the time. However for me, I have enormous difficulty reconciling a "buy" sentiment with the sale (and continued sale) of large chunks of your holdings. From reading your posts over time I know that you would be furious if a director of one of the companies you held were to do a similar thing.

I agree that you are not an investment advisor and people should do their own due diligence andI do say good on you for making truckloads of money on RAP, but to my mind, if you are selling out of your position you should move your sentiment to "sell" or to "none" at a bare minimum if you do choose to keep posting. Of course this is my opinion and you might very well strongly disagree with me.

I was fortunate enough to sell all my own holdings in RAP for a good profit earlier this year and I looked at GMV as an option to reinvest some of those profits but ultimately parked my funds elsewhere.....damn it now looking how fast it has moved up.

Good luck to all holders though
    Last edited by wotsits: 07/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.