GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: GMV Granted FDA 510(K) Clearance - Prizma Smartphone Jacket, page-266

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi @leferve

Would have to totally disagree with the above post specifically regarding RAP and would also have to totally agree with @silverfox comments on another thread.

It was amazing to watch on the RAP thread (apologies for the cross promotion) however just responding to your exact post whenever you posted you would receive rightly or wrongly from the cheer squad 50 + likes no matter what you posted.

To then say you just leave because things happen in this end of town (is totally unacceptable and in appropriate). Rightly or wrongly the puppets at this end of town follow you as a red heart (like all other red hearts,so just not signalling yourself out) and for you to say that you just stop posting for your own reasons is to say it lightly Crap.

You and all other red hearts would know that you have the cheer squad following you (again right or wrong) however you as a red heart (and all other for that matter) should take the responsibility to post both positive and negative on all stocks (and if you cop a bit of negative feedback because of the negative feedback,then more man are you) - all red hearts shouldn't be flat track posters only posting the positive to get the cheer squad going in which in turn they sell into.

Apologies for the rant,yes I did buy RAP in the 3's however the red hearts blatant bias has always stuck in my claw.

Shoot me down all you like, you may even wish to look at my posts where in I called you out to get an update on RAP however no response recd - only got one from @prowiz

At the end of the day all red hearts have responsibilities both ways the good and the bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.