VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: GO Sharing orders 2,000 units to expand ride sharing, page-14

1. afd
    2,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Ha!

Thanks Strawnie but I got it wrong on a number of fronts. Was expecting an announcment but thought it would be about an 'existential' issue like re-structuring, (non) merger or even perhaps the knocking back of a takeover offer (hopefully Phil will bat those off for 18 months or so until SP is well north of $1). Also forgot Go Sharing associated with Greenmo / Rabobank.

The reaction to the last couple of announcements (leaving aside the Coronavirus effect) reminds me of the thrust of one of my favourite reads..... 'Taming the Lion' in which a major assertion is that the market always underestimates market announcements / developments.

Like today. What a great development. It goes way beyond a Q1 order for 2000. The implications by my reckoning is for @6000 units per annum recurring. That is just in the share segment. On top of that, Greenmo will (be more inclined) to flog vmotosoco models for their fleet leasing arrangements for reasons such as maintenance etc. Also with the backing of Rabobank (set aside $billion plus to fund Netherland based green organisations), it is starting to become 'sky is the limit' sort of scenario.

Apart from everything else. given that Trumpy and Xi are trying to convince domestic audiences that things are going well, some further action on the trade front will probably see the US market accomodate / help the appointment of a US distributor for VMT. Loop heading south over the Canada border? Paack expanding out of Europe, over the drink into North America (New York then LA). Exciting times.

Not to mention the 're-entry' into the 3 / 4 wheel market or the vehicle / mobility segment which the comapny is 'actively' exploring.

Like I said on other thread, the fundamnetals are great and hopefully will start to be reflected in the SP soon. So many propsects / opportunities, it is a bit mind spinning.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $3.548K 27.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 668448 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.