NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

I have been reading all the entries on NDO for the past month...

1. 63 Posts.
    I have been reading all the entries on NDO for the past month and this is how I look at it.

I didn’t sell when the offer was made and if I had, I would definitely have bought back in when it started to climb after hitting .037.

As for the BCP they are obviously pretty hard nosed, they just about completed the takeover and they bought a board member as a mouth piece.

As for Gobi-1, they only had 10% so in their eyes yes they have lost money but it could have been a lot worse and they still have all the original assets which is what they wanted anyway.

BCP are now in control with the prime objective... exploit NDO’s oil and make money. If something comes along that BCP thinks is going to give them access to a lot more oil then they will give it full consideration as they are in business of growing after all.

As shareholders our input was always minimal, it always was and always will be the directors calling the shots.

Will BCP give us any news releases, we can expect only the bare minimum.

So, for now, it is business as usual with Phil as the front man and BCP a hard-nosed successful company calling the shots.

I personally would prefer a hard-nose pushing the machine rather than a limp Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.